Creative Coordinator APPLY NOW
We are Dr Dabber
As a technology driven vaporizer company, Dr. Dabber focuses on creating products that are custom tailored to our customers’ needs. We understand those needs better than most because we’re just like you. We created Dr. Dabber in 2013 to solve the issue of questionable quality and dated technology that we had experienced ourselves as unsatisfied customers. We set out with a goal to create a better quality vaporizer, built out of the best materials and backed by an awesome customer support team.
Your Impact at Dr Dabber
Reporting to the Art Director, the Creative Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Art Department and its creative & functional needs that benefits the company. The role navigates, sources and supplies various graphics for internal and external use. The role will also partner with the Marketing Coordinator on understanding clearly the needs and help calendarize the objectives to move forward department goals.
We will count on you to:
- Coordinate editorial resources for Art department including but not limited to logos, images, motion files and other graphics
- Assist in organizing, editing and creative various graphics and typography
- Responsible for creating mood boards and deck presentations that allow for effective communication both internally and externally.
- Receive requests from Marketing department, understand needs and calendarize accordingly to meet deadline on time and within budget
- Ensuring that all team members have the resources and support they need to deliver high-quality work.
- Responsible for materials being prepared in advance (web, email, social, etc) for both internal and external meetings
- To be organized and deliver multiple projects with multiple timelines
Who we are looking for
- Curious, creative and talented
- Has a “no task too small” attitude
- Strong portfolio with visual design examples
- Ability to work independently, proactively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Figma
- Experience in the cannabis industry is a plus, but not required.
Salary and Benefits
- The compensation for this role depends on level of experience, including bonus eligibility.
- Current benefits include:
- Health Insurance (medical)
- Dental and Vision (company pays half)
- PTO - first year 40 hours, after 1 year - 80 hours
- Major holidays off
- Full remote work environment
APPLICATION FORM* Required