Marketing Coordinator APPLY NOW
We are Dr Dabber
As a technology driven vaporizer company, Dr. Dabber focuses on creating products that are custom tailored to our customers’ needs. We understand those needs better than most because we’re just like you. We created Dr. Dabber in 2013 to solve the issue of questionable quality and dated technology that we had experienced ourselves as unsatisfied customers. We set out with a goal to create a better quality vaporizer, built out of the best materials and backed by an awesome customer support team.
Your Impact at Dr Dabber
Reporting to the Brand Director, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the functional and organizational needs of the Marketing Department. This is not a creative role. The role works closely with marketing & creative departments to keep projects on time & on track. The role will also partner with the Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager to understand clearly the needs and help calendarize the objectives to move forward department goals. Strong organizational skills will help set you apart!
We will count on you to:
- Assisting various marketing team members with daily needs and activities as requested
- Work cross functionally with creative & marketing teams to schedule, organize, track and execute marketing efforts
- Responsible for entering, editing and updating tasks as it pertains to Marketing department in Asana
- Deliver requests to Creative department, understand needs and calendarize accordingly to meet deadline on time and within budget
- Ensuring that all team members have the resources and support they need to deliver high-quality work
- Responsible for materials being prepared in advance (web, email, social, etc) for both internal and external meetings
- Schedule, manage, post and monitor social media & blog content
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
Who we are looking for
- 1-3 years experience in marketing and/or digital marketing (required)
- Excellent communication and strong organizational skills
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts efforts
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System, SEO/SEM
- Solid computer skills, including Google, Asana, Slack,
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
- Eagerness to develop their skills and thrive in a fast paced ever changing industry.
- Curious, likes to talk and engage with others
- Has a “no task too small” attitude
- Ability to work independently, proactively and collaboratively as part of a team
Salary and Benefits
- The compensation for this role is dependent on level of experience, including bonus eligibility.
- Current benefits include:
- Health Insurance (medical)
- Dental and Vision (company pays half)
- PTO - first year 40 hours, after 1 year - 80 hours
- Major holidays off
- Full remote work environment
APPLICATION FORM* Required