Five click saftey Feature
Click the button five times to turn off the battery & five times again to turn on the battery. This safety cutoff is employed so as to avoid the vaporizer pen turning on when not in use.
Cleaning your Ghost Atomizers
1. Unscrew the mouthpiece on the Ghost or Remove the glass from your Globe attachment.
2. Unscrew your atomizer from the battery.
3. Pour some isopropyl alcohol into a small glass
4. drop your atomizer into the isopropyl alcohol, ensuring it is completely submerged.
5. Leave the atomizer in the alcohol for 20 min-30 minutes.
6. Remove atomizer and let the remaining alcohol evaporate off (approximately 30 seconds - 1 minute)
7. Screw the atomizer back onto the battery and press the button for 1-2 seconds before loading product again.
8. Do NOT leave the atomizer in alcohol over the recommended timeframe. This will damage the rubberized finish on the outside of the Ghost atomizer.
How to load your Ghost
1. Open Heating Chamber: Unscrew the mouthpiece to expose heat coils.
2. Load Product: Load your product into the heating chamber directly onto the heating coil. Any product around or underneath the coil will not be heated.
3. Connect Chambers: Once your product is loaded, screw mouthpiece back on.
Charging your Dr. Dabber Ghost
Connects to universal USB outlets. Connects to top of battery to charge. Charge device fully before use. Light will turn green when complete
Is there a warranty on my Ghost
We offer a 1 year warranty on all our products.
The warranty on the Ghost covers the battery and charger for one year. If you have any issues with your product, please do not hesitate to contact us as we are happy to assist you in finding a solution. If you have a warranty issue, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assess your case. If the component cannot be fixed, we will initiate the replacement/return process.