Logistics and Supply Specialist
Logistics and Supply Specialist APPLY NOW
DRD LLC (Dr. Dabber) is a technology and style-driven company that develops and manufactures the most premium electronic vaporizers. Dr. Dabber focuses on creating the most innovative and cutting-edge solutions to our customer's needs and has led the industry since 2013. At Dr. Dabber, we strive to continue to put our customers first, through the development of award-winning vaporizers with the latest technology, to our award-winning customer service; we continuously strive and ask ourselves how we can be better.
Dr. Dabber is looking to expand its Operation Team by adding a Logistics and Supply Specialist to our growing team. This position will work closely with Company leadership positions to ensure the ordering and shipping of products from our manufacturers to our warehouse. The Logistics and Supply Specialist’s job duties will include developing purchase orders, organization of shipping and importation of products, and communicating the delivery and orders of products with other team members. This position requires a person who is detail-oriented, capable of multitasking, able to work with a team, and is an excellent communicator.
- Three to Five years of vendor/customer contact experience, inventory management in a warehouse setting, invoicing work experience, and procurement of materials, equipment, supplies, and services.
- Skilled in Quickbooks, SOS, SKUVault, or comparable inventory and order management software.
- Skilled in Microsoft Suite, with a high level of competency with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and adaptability skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, but preferred college 2-year degree minimum.
- Be a citizen/naturalized citizen or permanent resident alien without conditions on status of the United States of America.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Perform inventory audits regularly to determine order contents from manufacturers based on sales forecasts, manufacturer lead times, minimum order quantities, and budgetary requirements, develop the necessary purchase invoices, and submit the documents to manufacturers for processing.
- Contact manufacturers continuously to ensure the order meets the estimated shipping schedule and communicate any delays or manufacturing issues with appropriate team members.
- Responsible for securing, coordinating, tracking, and reporting on the movement of materials and products and ensuring appropriate communication of any delayed deliveries or issues pertaining to shipments.
- Responsible for creating and submitting accurate shipment and order documentation and maintaining digital records for potential audits.
- Ensure timely and accurate payments for manufacturers and forwarders, perform invoice reviews and audits, and resolve any issues with billings.
- Participates in meetings with freight forwarders to obtain current information on their operating procedures, obtains quotes, and provides input to improve the processes.
- Lead the development, implementation, and improvement of ordering and shipping policies and procedures to improve efficiency and communication between team members and maintain a stable supply chain.
- Pay: Based on Experience
- Health Insurance (medical)
- Dental and Vision (company pays half)
- PTO - first year 40 hours, after one year - 80 hours
- Hybrid Remote Work
- Full-Time, Monday through Friday
- Remote, but preferred if local to the Las Vegas, NV area
- Required to be fluent in English
- Beneficial if fluent in Mandarin
APPLICATION FORM* Required