Halloween is right around the corner which means it’s time to binge all your favorite scary movies. If you’re in search of Halloween movies, look no further. We’ve got you covered with a list of our Top 10 favorite movies to get us in the mood for spooky season.
- Hereditary - new age horror flick, Hereditary, is a dark and unsettling horror movie - perfect for watching around Halloween. Don’t just take it from us - this one got an 89% approval score on Rotten Tomatoes.
- Friday the 13th - Jason’s infamous hockey mask and machete is easily one of the most popular Halloween costumes of all time... for good reason. Relive the 80s with this OG American slasher flick.
- The Shining - Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Directed by Stanley Kubrick, and based on the novel by renowned author, Stephen King, it’s no wonder The Shining is a classic. Already seen it? Check out the sequel, “Doctor Sleep Director’s Cut” on Amazon Prime. #redrum
- Nightmare Before Christmas - Not the scariest option, but definitely a classic. This one’s perfect for someone who wants to join in on the Halloween festivities, but doesn’t like scary movies.
- House of 1000 Corpses - Directed by heavy metal artist, Rob Zombie, House of 1000 Corpses is a cult classic as it pays homage to 70s horror classics like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. If you like violence and gore cranked to 10... watch this.
- Insidious (1 & 2) - The Insidious movies created something totally new in the horror story genre, taking the “Haunted House” theme to a whole new level. It’s rare a sequel lives up to the original, but we think they killed it (excuse the pun) with these movies.
- Child’s Play - The movie that scared an entire generation into throwing away their toys. If you’ve seen it and liked it, last year’s remake is also worth a watch.
- Midsommar - Another new age horror flick, Midsommer is jam packed with tons of “wtf” moments. Incredibly disturbing and unsettling, yet beautifully filmed, Midsommar just might be one of our new favorite scary movies.
- Hocus Pocus - Calling all 90s babies. Raise your hand if you remember watching Hocus Pocus every Halloween as a kid. This one is perfect for a nostalgic movie night.
- The Conjuring (1 & 2) - If you’ve watched the Insidious franchise, you’ll love The Conjuring series. While both series’ used the same Director, and feature similar aesthetics, each is completely different and unrelated in terms of their story line. The 3rd in its series - “The Devil Made Me Do It” comes out next year and we can’t f*cking wait.
Here just in time for Halloween is the SWITCH: Red Edition. Featuring a vibrant, blood red finish, this limited edition SWITCH colorway is the perfect electric dab rig for Halloween lovers. Make sure you pre-order to get your Red Edition in time for Halloween! Grab your SWITCH and some snacks and invite your friends over for a movie night. The SWITCH will instantly upgrade any movie night because... let’s be honest... everyone has more fun when they’re getting stoned with their buds.
Why the SWITCH is Perfect For a Movie Night
Battery Life You Can Rely On
The SWITCH has an insane battery life. We’re talking 150 hits on a single charge. This makes the SWITCH the perfect electric dab rig for sharing and no matter how many people or how many times you use it, it will last through ANY movie night. Forget to charge your SWITCH before having people over? No problem, the SWITCH features pass-through charging - meaning you can literally use it WHILE it’s charging.
Welcoming New Dabbers and Dab Connoisseurs Alike
With 25 different heat settings, the SWITCH is perfect for both seasoned dabbers and newbies. Have a friend who wants to get stoned but is intimidated by the traditional dabbing experience? Serve them up a smooth dab in the low 300 degree temperature range (purple LEDs). Does the neighborhood dab wizard prefer a huge dab? Crank the SWITCH all the way up into the 700 degree temperature range (yellow LEDs). Check out our blog, “What SWITCH Temperature Setting is Best For You?” for more info on this. You want it? You got it with the SWITCH.
The Perfect Night Light
The SWITCH features TONS of different light settings including strobing, gradient, and even a “fireworks” effect just to name a few. This makes the SWITCH the perfect distraction if the movie sucks.
No Torch, No Problem
Who wants to break out a torch when you’re in the middle of a movie? Not only are they loud, but they’re also distracting and inconvenient. The SWITCH is completely silent as it uses induction heating to quickly heat to your ideal temperature. If you don’t know what induction heating is, check out our blog, “How Does Induction Heating Work in Vaporizers?” to learn more.
Portability is Key
If movie night isn’t at your house, you’re good. The SWITCH comes in a secure carrying case so you can bring it wherever you want.